Wednesday, April 27, 2011

If you turn your eye to evil - who is to blame for the continuance of that evil ? YOU! FOOL!

     How can I express this succinctly? YOU are a part of the problem if you know about it and don't do anything to change it! How's that? I am sick of hearing about - Well I knew it was happening but It wasn't my place to say anything. BULLSHIT. Sorry - I got a little carried away there.

 IF we wait for the next person to say something t may be too late. Seriously. Why is it so difficult to make a report about the issue at hand? If we ignore it, and move on through our life as if something didn't happen - the problem does a geographic and continues.

Let's make this perfectly clear - if you ain't a part of the solution you are a part of the problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment